Teether Ring- Emma
Our teether rings are handmade with silicone bead, natural beechwood rings and beads. The wooden rings and beads are treated with beeswax blend and its safe for babies. These teether rings are carefully handmade with double loop around the beads for extra safety.
WHY WE LOVE THIS:
- All silicone beads are made of 100% Food Grade Silicone Material
- Free from BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates & cadmium. 100% safe for babies!
- Wooden rings & beads are natural and treated with beeswax.
- Perfect in size for baby’s hands to grip and explore
- An open ended toy for babies and also helps to soothe their gums
TAKE CARE OF ME:
- Wash with soap and water before every use
- For wooden rings and beads, please use a cloth to absorb the water and let it dry.
- Do not place Teether rings with wooden rings or beads in freezer/ sanitise it.
- To maintain the smoothness of the wood, you can apply coconut oil or beeswax to retreat it.
*Colour might be slightly different due to lighting